the Boring Tree Cult
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Books?

2 posters

Go down

How much do you like to read?

Favorite Books? I_vote_lcap0%Favorite Books? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Favorite Books? I_vote_lcap25%Favorite Books? I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Favorite Books? I_vote_lcap50%Favorite Books? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
Favorite Books? I_vote_lcap25%Favorite Books? I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Favorite Books? I_vote_lcap0%Favorite Books? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Favorite Books? Empty Favorite Books?

Post by Redwood Shmedwoods Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:51 pm

I know books are made from paper which are made from trees, but the writing itself is not. So, what is everyone's favorite book(s). Personally I adore Anne Frank, but Out of My Mind (Sharon Draper) is wonderful too.

March 6th is world book day! See you then!
Redwood Shmedwoods
Redwood Shmedwoods
Admin

Back to top Go down

Favorite Books? Empty Re: Favorite Books?

Post by Mr. Sapling Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:57 pm

My answer isn't in the poll!  Some days, I decide to read, and others, I decide not to read.  Sometimes I read for only 15 minutes, and others, I read for up to 5 hours! (Which is very rare.)

My favorite author is Rick Riordan, the creator of Percy Jackson, the Kane Chronicles, and the 39 Clues.  I'm kind of angry because I have to wait until 2015 until I get to read The Blood of Olympus. (The last book in the Heroes of Olympus series, also by Rick Riordan. Heroes of Olympus is like a sequel to the Percy Jackson series.)

YOU READ BOOKS MADE OF PAPER!?!?!?!?!?!  I read books made of pure leather........And books made of pure pixel. (Books on the Internet)

P.S.  Yes, I voted for 3 answers.  I did that because those were the only correct answers for me that were on the poll.  I also thought it would be funny, but sadly, it wasn't.
Mr. Sapling
Mr. Sapling

Back to top Go down