the Boring Tree Cult
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weapons! Writes this cuz title must be 10+ characters...

4 posters

Go down

Weapons! Writes this cuz title must be 10+ characters... Empty Weapons! Writes this cuz title must be 10+ characters...

Post by Redwood Shmedwoods Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:31 pm

Weapons! Writes this cuz title must be 10+ characters... V8edms

Weapons=war
war=enemies deaths
enemies deaths= Laughing Laughing 

So we need weapons
Post weapon ideas here:

for the 1st one: A cannon, which we fill with thorns, and then shoot into enemy eyes
Eh?

Last edited by Cool=Redwood_Trees on Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Redwood Shmedwoods
Redwood Shmedwoods
Admin

Back to top Go down

Weapons! Writes this cuz title must be 10+ characters... Empty Re: Weapons! Writes this cuz title must be 10+ characters...

Post by Mr. Sapling Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:17 am

Good idea sargent Redwood!  I have another idea though!

2nd idea: A very sharp boomerang made of war mahogany that flies around and beheads our foes!

P.S. This only works on hedgehogs. Specifically Space Australian hedgehogs.

Last edited by Mr. Sapling on Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr. Sapling
Mr. Sapling

Back to top Go down

Weapons! Writes this cuz title must be 10+ characters... Empty Re: Weapons! Writes this cuz title must be 10+ characters...

Post by Hunnytree Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:32 pm

Well, this is quite violent. I have yet to write the rules, but try and keep this MOSTLY user-friendly? Try to find some non-violent ways to conquer the world! I mean, I like violence as much as the next guy, but we need options.

Like... Bear traps! They catch bears! And people!!!
Hunnytree
Hunnytree
Admin

https://boringtree.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Sapling Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:50 pm

Bear traps?  How about bear traps that teleport people to space!  Technically, we didn't kill them, so it's not violent!  Eh, eh?
Mr. Sapling
Mr. Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by Redwood Shmedwoods Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:12 am

Mr. Sapling wrote:Bear traps?  How about bear traps that teleport people to space!  Technically, we didn't kill them, so it's not violent!  Eh, eh?
YES.

(doesn't even edit quote cuz she agrees so much)
Redwood Shmedwoods
Redwood Shmedwoods
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Redwood Shmedwoods Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:16 pm

Hmmm, well let's see here, I see no rule against violence, so this is OK! Twisted Evil 

How about we bake mortals cookies, but instead of chocolate, they are filled with regurgitated spinach, which makes the enemy so sad they go into their rooms and cry themselves to death
Redwood Shmedwoods
Redwood Shmedwoods
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Sapling Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:24 pm

I think covering the spinach with multiple layers of invisible, molding gravy might be more effective.  I mean, no one likes spinach with gravy.  So imagine how much worse it would be if the gravy was molded.  Plus, some people like regurgitated food.
Mr. Sapling
Mr. Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Sapling Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:54 pm

I don't see violence in this idea.

New idea: We shut down the internet! That'll drive those humans insane! So insane that they'll implode!......I think.
Mr. Sapling
Mr. Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by Redwood Shmedwoods Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:37 pm

One problem:
We might implode with insanity too
Redwood Shmedwoods
Redwood Shmedwoods
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Sapling Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:42 am

True. Maybe we shouldn't try that. It also wasn't a weapon.
Mr. Sapling
Mr. Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by Redwood Shmedwoods Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:44 pm

Hmm
Maybe we could just hire lilligant (the pokemon) to fight for us
Redwood Shmedwoods
Redwood Shmedwoods
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Sapling Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:58 pm

Yes, maybe. It is certainly jerkish enough to qualify as an indirect wall of defense and special defense.
Mr. Sapling
Mr. Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by Redwood Shmedwoods Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:00 am

Indeed.

Last edited by Cool=Redwood_Trees on Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Redwood Shmedwoods
Redwood Shmedwoods
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Redwood Shmedwoods Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:38 pm

Now that I think about it, sudwoodo is more of an appropriate choice. But, well, he is better as a projectile to shoot out of a cannon than he is to fight
Redwood Shmedwoods
Redwood Shmedwoods
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by the burning tree Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:59 pm

or instead of shooting fake poke-trees lets just shoot magcargos, according to the joto pokedex they are 5x hotter than the sun! plus burning things that are not trees is fun Very Happy 
the burning tree
the burning tree

Back to top Go down

Post by the burning tree Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:04 pm

....or we could just shoot space australian hedgehogs  tongue 
the burning tree
the burning tree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Sapling Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:11 pm

*Johto*
Mr. Sapling
Mr. Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by Redwood Shmedwoods Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:48 pm

I think this person may have a slight interest in fire. Heehee. I am the only person here who knows all of the member's real names.

I made a warning label

Last edited by Cool=Redwood_Trees on Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Redwood Shmedwoods
Redwood Shmedwoods
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunnytree Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:50 pm

Are you? I have a strong suspicion the answer is no...
Unless I guessed wrong. In which case the answer is yes.

Anyway, might you get back to the topic at hand?
Hunnytree
Hunnytree
Admin

https://boringtree.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Sapling Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:37 am

That's right! We were talking about something including cookies, week-old, regurgitated spinach, and gravy. What's wrong with us. (or should I say what ISN'T wrong with us)

P.S. I know everybody's names, too. I just don't know if Burning Tree knows my name....
Mr. Sapling
Mr. Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by the burning tree Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:13 pm

YOUR NAME IS HUNNYTREE'S BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!
the burning tree
the burning tree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Sapling Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:00 pm

New weapon that isn't fire!  Insectiside!  It's poisonous to humans and bugs.  So we can kill humans and annoying bugs at the same time!  And they're really cheap!  We just have to go to this mortal drug store thing and buy a can of it for 5 of those humans' dawllar slip things.  But, now that I think about it, it would be pretty gruesome carrying those dawllars because it's made from our dead comrades.  Even more a reason to kill those humans.

P.S. No, BurningTree, my name is not "Hunny's brother".
Mr. Sapling
Mr. Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by the burning tree Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:07 pm

a new weapon that isn't fire? Hmmmmmmm maybe Combuskin's claws and we could scratch the humans to death???

LETS BURN THE HUMANS SUBMARIENES (yes yes I know I spelled that wrong)
the burning tree
the burning tree

Back to top Go down

Post by Redwood Shmedwoods Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:21 pm

We get a team of robot rainbow unicorns. The unicorns destroy the humans. We win. Simple enough.
Redwood Shmedwoods
Redwood Shmedwoods
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by the burning tree Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:32 pm

we should destroy their satelites!  so then they wont know that we are trying to take over the world!
the burning tree
the burning tree

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum