G-rated Dolldivine works

View previous topic View next topic Go down

G-rated Dolldivine works

Post by Redwood Shmedwoods on Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:27 pm

Hi sapling! If hunny didn't let you read/see the other post, these are all family safe images from my doll-making on dolldivine.com. For everyone else, this is the rest of them. Here they are:

A fair deal of those were private, so you guys get the first peek <3
Redwood Shmedwoods
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: G-rated Dolldivine works

Post by Mr. Sapling on Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:32 pm

Again, unimpressed. The first one looks like a clone of your profile pic, the second, third, and fourth works look almost exactly the same, the fifth and sixth works are carbon copies with different dresses, the seventh picture looks like a recreation of Elsa from Frozen, I can't even tell what the eighth picture is supposed to be, the ninth picture looks way too boring, and I can barely see the tail of the mer-pony on the tenth picture. I'm not trying to say that I think your works are horrible. In fact, they're very well put together. Even in the pictures that I think are copies of each other, they all have at least some, if not many, different definitive features, whether they're in the background or not. I just want to say, if you want to show me your works, please make them completely different, or as different as you can manage.
Mr. Sapling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Redwood Shmedwoods on Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:38 pm

See, sapling, you have to realize that there is no way to change the pose from each different maker. The same goes for the merpony's tail. There are drawbacks to using dollmakers, and that happens to be one of those. I can't change that. The 8th and 9th pictures are experimental pieces, so those probably shouldn't have gone up there anyway. Thank you for the recognition and well-made critiques, by the way. Out of curiosity, which is your favorite? While others took longer, I prefer the fourth. Now that it's summer, I can work on some 10-15 hour pieces, and not be limited to the 2-8 hour ones seen here (minus the merpony, that took maybe 45 minutes)
Redwood Shmedwoods
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Sapling on Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:20 pm

I thought that might be the problem. That really is a shame. My favorite would have to be the first because of the detail and more originality from the others.
Mr. Sapling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Redwood Shmedwoods on Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:50 pm

Thank you for listening. I do admire your ability to make well-made critiques and still be respectful, as that is a quality many people fail to have. Thank you for your feedback
Redwood Shmedwoods
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top