the Boring Tree Cult
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the strategy

4 posters

Go down

the strategy Empty the strategy

Post by the burning tree Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:57 pm

i have developed the most boss strategy to crush my non in-game rival:

heres what it is: i catch a Gulpin and level it up to lv25 at that level it will learn encore. then I will catch a ralts. i will breed the together and the baby ralts will know encore.  I will level up the ralts to level 42 and by then it will have been a garvedior for a while (since lv 30).  At that level it will have had the opportunity to learn many moves but the only one I will let it learn is psychic then, (by TM) I will teach it safegauard (cuts opponents physical attack for 5 turns)and protect.  Now, before I tell you about the cheap strategy, I will tell you a little about my opponent.  His name starts with Two A's (not the sports team) and he has a vvvveeeerrrrryyyyy cheap team. His team is Jolteon,Snorlax,Treevant,CharazardX,Lucario,and Greninja.  He almost always opens up with his Charazard and Lucario (we always play double battles) and mega evolves one of them (depending on who I open with) his overly-speed-super trained lucario (at the set level of 50 his Lucario's speed is around 200...) Uses swords dance and his charazard uses eirther fly,heatwave,or fire blast(also depending on who i open with)and those two sweep at least half of my team. WHY? BECAUSE HIS DANG LUCARIO JUST SPAMS CLOSE COMBAT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND HIS CHARAZARD JUST SPAMS FLY AND IF I DO KILL EITHER OF THEM HE SENDS OUT HIS JOLTEON AND USES THUNDER WAVE ON ALL MY FAST SWEEPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And now, the strategy... Im going to open with Espeon (a pokemon that I diched awile ago along with my blazaken)and Garvedoir. Garvedoir uses encore on lucario, lucario is forced into spaming swords dance and espeon's syncronize makes it so it gains attack and sp attack along with lucario.  I set up a light screen with my Garvedoir it uses encore again,and I have my Gardevior use psychic on lucario and BAM one down and then have espeon use crunch on charazard and (with the power of syncronize) BAM another one down again... whew that was alot of typeing...  Oh yea, I bet you cant guess what system i will be playing this on anyone? anyone?  fine........ THE TREE-DS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Last edited by Cool=Redwood_Trees on Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No double-posting)
the burning tree
the burning tree

Back to top Go down

the strategy Empty Re: the strategy

Post by Lavawillow Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:21 pm

Nice strategy. Do you have multiple battle teams, or just one? Also, what is your Garvedoir's ability?
Lavawillow
Lavawillow

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Sapling Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:35 am

Umm.....that's not what Synchronize does.  The ability synchronize gives a status effect that you are inflicted with that turn to the opposing pokemon as well as yourself.  So, if your Espeon is poisoned, the opposing pokemon who poisoned it will become poisoned, too.

You're probably thinking about the move Psych Up.
Mr. Sapling
Mr. Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by Redwood Shmedwoods Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:17 pm

No spam, mister "vvvveeeerrrrryyyyy"
Redwood Shmedwoods
Redwood Shmedwoods
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by the burning tree Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:48 pm

my gardivoirs ability? not sure i should check
I also do have about 3 battle teams
the burning tree
the burning tree

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavawillow Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:51 am

Hm. Also, do you evenly layer defense and offense pokemon? It can spike the advantage quite a bit, especially something such as stealth rock or poison spike, along with a Wobuffett or something with the ability (sorry don't quite remember the name) to keep the other pokemon in battle, really, with counter on that Wobuffett, it would basically be indestructible. (Plus perfect six IVs, that's a beauty)
Lavawillow
Lavawillow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum